Едим и худеем

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Едим и худеем » Ешь и худей! » Diesan

Diesan

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

It's truly very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date information.

Hi, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am too happy to share my know-how here with colleagues.

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Вы здесь » Едим и худеем » Ешь и худей! » Diesan

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно